Külföldi torrent oldalak TV-ChaosUK | TVCUK News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2021. március 09..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    The site is now fully working again, but it will be slower to come back in some destination than others.

If you are still not able to access the site, then you may be able to hasten the process by using a VPN directed to a server in a different part of the world.
    EU servers are usually successful, and several Canadian members have mentioned servers in the Bahamas, or even just in the US. If you are using a VPN then you will need to use the same one for your torrent traffic.

If you have already used a VPN to connect, it would be really helpful if you could post in the comments with the location.

2. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Update: It is coming back online now!

It would seem that the DDoS attacks have resumed, and are being blocked by Cloudflare. I.E. we are, unfortunately, down again.

I will keep you updated as and when there is further information.
    There is no point trying to use VPN, or repeatedly trying to log in. It is down for everyone. Hopefully not for long this time.

3. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Nothing new to report I'm afraid. Some locations still only have intermittent service, or are unable to connect at all.
    The main locations affected are Spain and the Canaries, Canada, Greece, Parts of the US, and parts of Scandinavia.
    Hopefully this situation will soon be resolved, but it is out of our hands. Believe me, it is just as frustrating for us as it is for you!

Currently, the only work-around is to use a VPN, both to access the site, and when downloading/seeding. You will need to make sure your VPN allows torrent traffic (or it will not work).
    EU locations are mostly working, except for Spain, and possibly Greece. Many Canadian members are logged in via the Bahamas, so that is also good to try.

If you do not have a VPN installed on your computer, then I am afraid that there is nothing else that we can suggest at this stage. Patience is the key. Things will return to normal eventually, but we are unable to say exactly when this will be.

Címkék :