Külföldi torrent oldalak ScienceHD | SHD News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' kőkobaki hozta létre. Ekkor: 2015. június 07..

1. kőkobaki /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    The news was posted in ScienceHD about 23 hours ago.

Quote:
    Magazine Rules Rewritten & Some new faces!

For the last 6 or so months we have been hard at work making edits and changes to better ScienceHD as a whole. Last year we had a great year with a lot of big steps forward and readjustments. We are well aware that some of you disagree with our naming rules but many years ago when we started, we were (and still are) about quality and organization over just a slew of torrents. Many of you who have spoken to me know me to have a saying; "I'd rather have 400 good quality organized uploads then 50,000 uploads scattered around with different names/etc".

With that being said we've decided to take another big step forward and rewrite our magazine rules. The current magazine rules are geared more towards journals and aren't really for consumer magazines. Which explains why it was so off the wall confusing, consumer magazines don't really have all the required information just floating around, you have to do some serious digging to find most of it, if at all. Now all magazines will follow this naming:

If the magazine is a weekly magazine it will be named like so..
    Nature - (2015-i1.Jan) - The.Small.World.of.Surface.Tension.pdf
    Nature - (2015-i2.Jan) - Ant.Chemical.Warfare.epub

If the magazine is a monthly magazine it will be named like so..
    Coral - (2015-i1.Jan) - Angelfish.at.Risk.epub
    Coral - (2015-i2.Feb) - 10.Deadly.Mistakes.Beginners.Make.pdf
    Coral - (2015-i3.Mar) - New.Fish.Discovered.in.Japan.epub

If the magazine is a bi-monthly magazine it will be named like so..
    Nature - (2015-i1.Jan.Feb) - Wildlife.in.California.pdf
    Nature - (2015-i2.Mar.Apr) - Eagles.Soaring.High.Above.pdf
    Nature - (2015-i3.May.Jun) - Endangered.Bears.epub

This naming rule is just for magazines! Ebooks and Journals should be named the way they have been.

PHEW! With that out of the way, I'd like to welcome a few new members that are helping us out. First we have Barpiet, and Redjack117 who are our new Series Managers. They will be checking your uploads and helping out with descriptions and tags. Next, we have our Artists team which consists of Inglorious, Hassang, and MrBHJ. They will be helping us get our graphics in order a bit faster and take part on some big projects we have coming up. Please give them all a warm welcome. They've taken the time to volunteer their services to ScienceHD and we definitely appreciate what they bring to the table.

Discuss