Külföldi torrent oldalak PixelHD | PxHD News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Guest hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. június 01..

1. Guest / Guest

HDME for Vendetta

A Play on Words. (V for Vendetta).

Anyways, it seems a lot of good users here and there have all been banned for some reason or another over on HDME. To be honest, I don't know why, but they've been pretty hostile towards us for a long time, so it's nothing new.

We however, won't be seeking vengeance or any of that childish nonsense. We are far too busy adding new features and trying to build a better site than to try and drag users down into some sort of oblivious mess.

With that said, for those of you who lost your accounts, I give you my sincere condolences. For any one who was banned there though, I suggest you change your password here if you share a password among multiple sites. A few members have seen some crazy stuff and they use the same password on HDME as other sites as well as the same user name. So tread lightly.

As for any HDME staff here, or any 'spies'. We won't treat you guys like you treated our members and technically members of HDME as well.

Again, sorry to all who lost their accounts there, we will try to make it up to you though with new features and more content.