Külföldi torrent oldalak PWTorrents | PWT News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2010. december 12..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Show/Hide Dec-12-10 - A couple of snags
    I've been debating with myself a couple of days now whether or not to make this post, but I feel that being upfront with you guys is one of the most important aspects of having a good community.

As some of you may have noticed, the "donatometer" on the browse page has taken a hit today and moved backwards instead of forwards.

A couple of larger donations that came in some months back has been "taken back" by the credit card owner issuing a recharge request with their credit card company. This means that the amount has been taken out of the PWT PayPal account and frozen until PayPal has done an investigation. This investigation only has one possible outcome, as will be explained below. PayPal and the credit card companies are treating it as unauthorized use of the cards being used to cover the donation, implying that the donors have either used stolen credit cards or simply used a family member's card without permission. Since these transactions are donations where no goods are being transferred, PWT is not protected by PayPal's Seller Protection program.

Unfortunately this means that a total of €410 has been taken back by PayPal and is unavailable for PWT to use for bills. Since we're dealing with unauthorized used of credit cards, I'm not going to contest this, as we don't need the attention it would bring.

This situation will NOT have any effect on the donation presents we have on offer in this thread. Anyone who's donated are still in the drawing for these prizes.

I'm not here to beg for donations either, just to have that clear. We emptied the PayPal account by giving all extra cash to Wrestler's Rescue after paying last month's bills, so we're a bit in the red right now in terms of covering the bills coming up for December, but if need be I'll simply have to find a way to get the money from my own pockets to pay for this fuckup brought on by a very few dishonest members.

These members will be dealt with in my normal kind Archatos style, I can promise you all that.

Now, on a more pleasant note we also have the following this weekend which I'm sorry we haven't advertised before:
    UFC 124 Prediction Game
    UFC 124 Discussion