Külföldi torrent oldalak PWTorrents | PWT News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. július 25..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Show/Hide Jul-15-11 - Tragedy in Norway / Donations
    Yesterday one of the worst massacres in history hit the small country of Norway. An attack that appears to have targeted the Social Democratic Party and their youth camp at Utřya has ended with so far 91 people confirmed killed, most of them youth between 15-20 years old.

PWT wish to extend our thoughts and condolences. Our thoughts go out to all involved and friends/family of those who tragically lost their lives. To post thoughts and condolences, please -->click here<--.

---------------

Okey, let me first make some things perfectly clear. No, we're not begging you for donations. No, there will be no threats of shutdown or anything like that. If we do not reach 100% on the donation goal, the site will not go anywhere. PWT is here to stay, let there be no doubt about that. I love my wrestling site, and will never let it be a "pay or else" site :tef293:

With a few months where we have not reached the goal, I just want to take the opportunity to remind everyone about the available rewards we do have.
    Gigs for donations, meaning it will boost your upload stats.
    Extra invites.
    For the larger donations, Main Eventer status
    When the bar reaches 100% all donors, no matter if it was €7 or €200 have a chance to win tickets for live wrestling shows

So if you have something to spare, and feel like PWT would be worth it, all donations are welcome. If you don't have anything to spare, or even if you just don't think PWT is worth it, you know what. That's perfectly fine :tef318: I think I said so in the first paragraph, we're not going anywhere :tef293:

Note: Freeleech and double gigs are over. We're on to a new billing cycle, and things are back to normal. Well, as normal as it can get with me around at least :tef318:

Extra Note: For those of you who have donated. It is VITAL that you remember to SEND YOUR TRANSACTION ID TO ARCHATOS!. Seriously. If you don't, I can't verify your donation, and you won't get any rewards what so ever. And I'm sick of people opening disputes for not getting their donation rewards when they clearly haven't done as asked.