Külföldi torrent oldalak PWTorrents | PWT News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. március 24..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

I am choosing to send this update as a mass PM as well, simply to give those who don't visit the entire site an update too [​IMG] Yes, I can see which pages have most traffic, and our front page isn't it [​IMG]

As stated, new donation options have been posted and can be viewed by clicking here.

The original forum thread can be viewed by clicking here

Western Union and Swish (Swedish users only) are the two options which have been added. The hope is that these two options will be more flexible for our members than using Bitcoins and MtGox. We are also looking in to the option of adding more "aggressive" advertising. No advertising that will affect the experience of the site of course, just more visible.

Another service where it is possible to buy online services is also being looked in to.

This is as stated previously, a crossroad for PWT. I can no longer promise that the site continues to live on. It's a sad but cold and hard fact that without donations there is a limit to how long we can keep PWT up and running. Those who have noticed our donationmeter will have seen that for the last couple of months, it has staid put on 0%, meaning that the cost of running PWT is being carried by one person.

Some suggestions have come in for alternative hosting etc, but unfortunately none that provides the same services for as low cost as our current hosting solution. While some of the suggestions seem very cheap, they don't include the extras that we currently have included in what we pay, and they would actually end up more expensive. So while we are grateful for the ideas, unfortunately at this time we are not able to take up the offers as it simply would not help the current situation.

I will have PWT running to mark a decade online. We are the oldest private tracker still operating after Filesoup closed down last year, and we will be the one to make it in to double digits.

At the moment, how long we will be open after that milestone remains to be seen. Unless PWT can find some way to generate a reliable income covering at least some of the running costs, we will not make it much longer past the next month or so.

I hope you all understand that we still love you guys, and we will never demand anyone to pay to have access to the site. But in all fairness, we feel you guys should be updated on where things stand.

Cheers [​IMG]