Külföldi torrent oldalak PWTorrents | PWT News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. szeptember 20..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Show/Hide Sep-17-11 - WWE Night of Champions 2011
    [​IMG]

WWE PPV Time!
    And as usual loubat has a chance up for you guys to win some sweet gigabyte prices :tef293:

Click here to participate in the Night of Champions Prediction Game

Click here for the Night of Champions Discusstion Thread

Possible Downtime - CANCELLED
    Wow. Just wow. Seriously guys, I don't know how it is possible to say thank you for the massive support you've shown for the text below. I'm actually speechless about it. Not even any bad jokes, which any regular on PWT will know is a rare occurrence from me :tef318:

The little gesture I can do, is that we will keep freeleech on for the rest of the week, and I'll keep the double donation offer running while freeleech is on. Then we'll just have to sit down and see if we can come up with anything else. Again though, thank you to the PWT community for the massive support. It was more massive than I would ever have imagined.

The text below is kept for reference, but there will not be any downtime! And steps are taken to make sure PWT will NEVER be in this kind of situation again. Thank you all!

--------------------
    Thanks to being hit by yet another little wave of chargebacks from fuckheads thinking it's a good idea to use credit cards without the owner knowing it, or fuckheads who simply try to create problems for the site, PWT is currently approximately €300 in the hole two days before server bills are due. While I will do whatever I can to avoid it, I can not promise that it will be possible to sort things out without downtime since the host of course want to be paid for their services on time.

After already shelling out a few thousand €'s in total over the last year to keep PWT running I'm at a point where I have to consider personal life in addition to PWT life. And as it is, personal life will have to get first priority. While i love PWT, I don't love it more than a place to live, food, having a chance to visit my wife and being able to have a life outside the computer.

Because of this, I cannot guarantee that I will have personal funds within the server bills' deadline. This is what might cause some downtime for PWT.

To all the wonderful, loyal and supporting members we have, who are only here to enjoy their wrestling, I love each and every one of you.

To the few rotten apples who cause problems, both for the wonderful PWT community and me personally: FUCK YOU!

Downtime or not, we'll be here more than long enough for you all to grab Night of Champions tomorrow. If we do get downtime, hopefully it won't be for long. And I'll make sure we keep PWT irc services, which is hosted on another server than the website, up and running.

I'm setting the site freeleech until we're either out of the hole or it goes down for a short time as an appreciation to the vast majority of members that we do love on PWT. As a "final resort" I'm also doubling donation rewards if someone feels that they would like to help with support. Please keep in mind though, we will NEVER demand this from anyone!

Thanks for reading my rant. I believe in full honesty towards our members, and especially when it could actually cause us to disappear for a few days.