Külföldi torrent oldalak OldToons News : Information about site stats

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' ForsakenFear hozta létre. Ekkor: 2024. február 11..

1. ForsakenFear /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Dear all,

The last few days have been uncertain, everyone has been wondering what happened to OTW and what are the consequences.

I will summarize what happened. Someone accessed the account of an admin. The logs found Jh*****'s account was compromised by someone via a foreign proxy server that has been reported as forum spammers. It was used to change Da***** username and ruin the forums.

The server was not accessed and the database was not leaked, all the damage was done from the tracker interface. The backup script that was running on the server stopped working since the last restart of the server which was 2 weeks ago and the backup destination only retains the last 7 days of backup.

The site will continue to work, but unfortunately without the past forum posts and attendance cards. We will try to reconfigure all back. I'm sorry for what happened

In the weekend I will rewrite the script that ensures backup of the site. For any questions pyou can reach me via PM.

Thanks,
    To*****.