Külföldi torrent oldalak Waffles | WFL RIP

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. november 07..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Per a staff member:

Quote:
    We haven't heard from our sysop since August. I think it's fair to say to that Waffles, despite its extreme resilience in the past, is now indeed dead.
    Quote:
    I would love to be proven wrong, but there is simply no reason to believe our home is still being worked on.
    Quote:
    Personally, I'm pissed. Our sysop initially kept us informed throughout but they simply vanished months ago. I'm done hiding whatever there was left to hide regarding Waffles' situation. I doubt I have more information to give you all, but know that I'm more disappointed than anyone. It's been nearly twelve years since I joined Waffles, and I've been part of its staff for a large part of it. Knowing it's done is a fucking bummer, especially because it shouldn't be. Waffles died a dishonourable death. We didn't get shut down. Incompetence and then negligence fucked us.
    Quote:
    I wanted to donate our remaining funds to trackers in need, but apparently this was also managed by our missing sysop. To their credit, our servers haven't been shut down so I don't believe they took the money and ran, but all of it is now being wasted.
    Quote:
    I don't know what else there is to say. This post hurts me. I hope we can all remember Waffles for what it was: An amazing community. For what it's worth, RED is doing an amazing job in that department.