Külföldi torrent oldalak Racing4Everyone | R4E Site Update

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' CF dealer hozta létre. Ekkor: 2022. március 12..

1. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Hey everyone,

I updated the site during the last couple of days, as most of you know probably noticed.
    Considering I am not a pro and this site being kind of a hobby to me, it took a little longer than I wanted it to take, but I am honestly trying my best! :tef293:.

I strongly suggest to clear the cache and cookies you have saved for R4E.

There are still some things to do, but the site is functional (I tested it as good as I can do on my own) and I will just work on things while the site is live.
    Please use the ticket option to report bugs or issues. Obviously you can comment as well, but it's just a little less clutted if the comments are not filled with bug reports. :tef293:

With that being said, I really want to thank every single one who is a part of this community and who makes this site a great place for many other people.

Thanks for your patience.

PS: Should you receive any Hit and Run warnings in your inbox, please don't worry, these were giving out by mistake and I already deleted them off your inboxes. However, should there be any, let me know and I'll have them removed from your inbox. No matter how many warnings are given out, no one will be accidently banned because of it!

• Like Like x 1