Külföldi torrent oldalak TV-ChaosUK | TVCUK Update

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. október 05..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Update #3
    Work is going well with the rebuild. I had hoped that we might have had good news for you by the end of the weekend, but if a job is worth doing then it is worth doing well (and this is a huge job). We are installing a completely different script (the bare bones of the site) and so there is a lot to do in order to optimise and improve it for your pleasure. Please bear with us...I will be back in a couple of days with a more concrete update. Please don't keep trying to log in...your accounts have not yet been added!
    Have a great weekend folks!

2. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Update #4
    Nothing new to report I'm afraid (just checking in to reassure you that we are on the case and haven't forgotten all you lovely folk). It is as I said, a huge job and to add to that the staff are having to learn to use a completely different set-up and then adapt it to our needs. Never fear though...we are in constant contact with the cappers and they will have everything neatly packaged up and ready for you as soon as we are finished with the fiddly bits.
    As before please do not try to log in yet...it won't work until your accounts have been imported and even then there is likely to be a change to the way you log in (to be explained at the appropriate time).
    Thank you all for your patience and your lovely messages...it means a lot to us all!

3. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    OK, some further clarification...several people have reported problems using the password reset function (forgot password). You will need to remove all trace of the old site and clear cookies from your computer before attempting to log in. From the log in page ask for a password reset and then check your email spam folder if it doesn't arrive.
    Please be aware that the site is far from being finished. We wanted to get it up as soon as possible so that you can get your shows, but it is very much a work in process. Please don't flood the staff with messages about this that and the other not working...they know!

4. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    From site's staff on their Facebook page:

Quote:
    Edit...I am in desperate need of a few hours sleep. If you still have not received your email from the "forgot password" button please send me a PM and I will see to it in the morning...
    Those who have got in please click on the green banner on the homepage for updates

5. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Some people are reporting that the password reset is not working for them. Please check your spam folders carefully...that is where most people are finding it. If you have cleared cookies and cache of everything related to the old site and you are still unable to get the PW reset to work then please send an pm on here with your username and email
    -------------------------------------------------------

To access the site every single member needs to request a new password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" button and entering their email address.
    Please allow time for your emails to arrive before sending a message here. I am drowning in messages and simply cannot help everyone get in individually. The emails will come, but they will be most likely in spam and will take a while. Only those who really have exhausted every other avenue should message me...and don't forget... that I can't help without a username!!!
    If you have sent me a message and then receive your email please let me know as soon as you have logged into the site so that I don't waste time tracking down your account.
    Please send your usernames by private message...I can't reply to comments on this post or any of the others at the moment...thanks
    Future members please don't send messages asking for invites...sign-ups will open when we are settled and I do not have time to answer non sign-in related issues today!

6. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:

Quote:
    Good morning Chaotics!
    I am now back answering your messages. There are a ton of them so please be patient and only contact me via pm on this page if you have failed to receive the "forgot password" email (can take up to an hour to arrive) or your registered email is no longer in use. No other issues can be dealt with on this page, nor do I have time to monitor replies to any of these updates, only messages. Please include your username with every message...I can't help if I don't know who you are!.
    Many people have sent messages saying that this that and the other doesn't work yet...thank you, but we know! We felt it more important to get the site up than to leave you all adrift and we will be working on the bits and bobs over the next couple of weeks. Please don't bog down the forums and staff messages with reports...all it does is slow the work down whilst we read and reply to them. If in a week or so there is something that you feel may have been overlooked that will be the time to post in the forum!
    One thing to be aware of...I have been manually resetting hundreds of passwords for you and you will need to keep those temporary passwords for the time being as it is not yet possible for members to edit their own accounts. Do not attempt to reset your password at this time or you may get locked out again!
    Once on the site please go to the home page and click on the green news banner to be made aware of important changes.
    Thanks for your amazing support....it is much appreciated!

7. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Quote:
    Good evening folks!
    You have finally worn me out...12 straight hours of editing your accounts and I can do no more. Any messages sent after this point I will not be able to reply to until tomorrow so please be patient. As before please understand that with the volume of messages coming in I can't monitor the comments under this post...if you need me it must be by PM
    Apologies also if my answers to your messages have been briefer than usual...see reason above!
    Those who have got in please don't try to change your passwords again...you will get locked out and I will be sleeping the sleep of the righteous!
    For those who are still out there shivering, never fear...I will be here for you tomorrow.
    LL signing out

8. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:

Quote:
    Good morning folks!
    As I start another day of updating passwords I thought I would just clarify some things about the validation email option:

1) Everyone needs to change passwords...they could not be imported with the rest of the site so no matter how many times you try your old one it will not work!
    2)By far the best option is to go to the login page and click "Forgot Password", enter your email address and keep an eye on your spam filter.
    3)The mail can take up to 1 hour to arrive and then only has a validity of 2 hours before the invitation expires...ie wait until you are going to be around before you send the request.
    4)If you have sent multiple forgot password requests (unnecessary) and they all arrive at similar times it is only the last one that will work. The best plan is to only send 1, wait a couple of hours and then contact me if it doesnt arrive
    5)Before you try and access the site, even to get the validation email sent, you should clear cache and cookies, reboot your PC and delete any TVC bookmarks from your browser.

Some of you obviously no longer have access to the emails you are registered with, or are unable to activate their emails and that is no problem, I can change your password manually, but with such a high volume of messages you could be waiting for many hours for a reply...yesterday I had a 6 hour backlog at the start of the day and finally managed to clear the inbox after a 12h marathon. This morning it is full again!
    Once I have assigned a new password for you it is not possible to change it back on site...the password/email edit for members is one of the things that is not yet up and running and attempting to use it invariably has led to members being locked out again. This will be fixed shortly, but for the moment please keep the temp passwords.

As was the case yesterday, I can only reply to personal messages, not to comments on this or any other post on this page.
    Please do not forget to include your username with any message.....without knowing who you are I can't help you (and having to open messages and reply asking for further details is a waste of everyones time!)

If you have not heard from me within a couple of hours please be patient....sending a follow-up message moves you up to the top of the inbox and I am working from the bottom up (so you will be waiting for even longer!). I will get to each and every one of you in turn.
    I also cannot deal with any other site related issues or questions, only password changes. Once you are back on the site you can look for help there, but please don't flood the forums reporting every bug you find....we know that there is a lot to do, we just wanted to give you you access to your site with a minimum of delay and that meant going live before we were actually ready to do so.

If you have left me a message requesting a password change and later get in via the email please remember to let me know (or I will change your pass and you will be locked out again!)

For people wanting to join the site: Please do not send me messages....it will do you no good . Sign-up will reopen briefly in a week or 2 once the site is stable again. My only priority is getting the existing members back in at the moment (and cluttering up my inbox only delays that process).

Once you are back on the site please go to the home page and click on the green banner to read important information about the new site and changes

Thanks for reading...I hope to have you all back in by the end of today!

ps...please don't call me Sir, Mate or Fella...I am a lady!

9. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Quote:
    A tip to fix one of the issues that people who managed to log in via the email reset function...some of you have been reporting that they are able to log on, but have to reset repeatedly....this is from one of our members:

"After the first login, your email address will likely default as your user name in your browser. Change that to your user name for the site"

Once your browser has saved the log in correctly then there should be no problem

10. macseklany / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    update #12

Quote:
    Things are quietening down now so I am going to go out for a few hours. Please continue to send me messages if you are having trouble getting in and I will get to them as soon as possible on my return.

Again don't forget to include your user name in any messages....I can't find my crystal ball (I know it is here somewhere amongst the chaos, but where escapes me).
    If any of you is a very recent sign-up (ie September) please mention that as well

For those wanting faster action do try the forgot password button...but only do it once! If you haven't got an email 2 hours later it is not going to come how ever many times you try so you should just come back here.

Please please guys, stop sending me messages with site related questions. I honestly can't answer them as I have barely had a chance to even look at the site myself yet, let alone its inner workings. There are plenty of staff on site who can help if you need something...either in the forums or by scrolling to the bottom of the site and opening the staff list to send a message to an individual (not me preferably, I am here!).

There have been some reported issues with clients, notably Vuze.....if your client is not working then the only option is to change to one that is for the time being. For PC the best options are stil our favourite old ut versions 1.8.2 or 2.2.1 and for Mac we know that Deluge works well and I have just been told that BiglyBT is good and seamlessly imports from Vuze.....many others are fine as well so it is up to you what you use, as long as it works. This and many other issues will be addressed over the coming weeks, but we need time to sort out more pressing issues first.

On a personal note I would like to thank everyone for their incredible support, patience and good humour over the past few days. I literally would have thrown in the towel were it not for some of your messages making me laugh!

See you in a bit (once I have consumed an unfeasible amount of gin and had something to eat that is actually hot and not eaten from a packet on my keyboard)

Love you all....LL (still nothing dangling)

• Like Like x 1
  11. macseklany / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    update #13

Quote:
    I am back and answering your messages as fast as I can, but there are several hundred so it is going to take me a while to get through them...please be patient. If you send a follow-up message you will automatically get sent to the back of the queue so I advise against it!
    Again please don't forget your username in your message....if you do then it will take even longer to get you sorted (plus my hangover is of legendary proportions so I may not be very polite).

12. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:

Quote:
    Off to bed now...it has been a long day!
    A few messages sent to me on Thursday night seem to have gone astray in the madness and I did not see them. If you have not yet received an answer and have been waiting more than 24h please do get in touch again.
    I look forward to a lovely full inbox in the morning folks, but please remember.....USER NAME IS ESSENTIAL or I can't help, and I cannot deal with site related issues other than the password reset. There are plenty of mods onsite who are happy to help and who have a better knowledge of what is actually going on.
    Nighty night
    ��

13. macseklany / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    update #15

Quote:
    Hello peeps!
    I start my new job in a couple of hours so I will only be able to check messages again this evening. Before I go here are a few pointers to sending a message about password resets
    1) I need your username (and preferably the correct one)
    2) I cannot deal with any other issue than passwords. There are a dozen staff on the site who are ready to help and who are far better informed that I... so don't waste your time posting here!...
    3) If you have received your new password and still can't get in clear cookies and reboot again and try several browsers...jiggling is the key!
    4) If you are a very new member (ie September) please mention this in your message as you are on a separate list.

Thanks for your understanding and your patience...see you all later (if I survive my first day lol)

• Informatív Informatív x 1
  14. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    update #16

Quote:
    While the site is down I obviously can't change any more passwords and the messages are piling up. Please be patient. I will get to everybody, but if you send follow up messages you get put at the top of the inbox and as I answer from the bottom up (oldest last), all you will do is delay my seeing your message and being able to help. Please only send a second one if you have not had a reply in more than 12 hours (once the site is back)

15. macseklany / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    update #17

site's staff on their Facebook page:
    Quote:
    Good morning campers, Hi de Hi...
    Better news this morning as I am sure most of you have already realised, Long may it last!
    I am about to start on your messages. There are a lot and it will take me several hours to get through so please be patient and don't forget your user name!

16. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    update #18

Quote:
    Update....I have just been told that, although the site is back up the tracker is still switched off so torrents will not work at the moment. We may have to migrate to a larger server so it will be easier to do this if people are not downloading at the time. I will let you know any other information as I get it Please keep checking back to see further updates.

(Anyone who is unable to download or seed will need to change their client. Please scroll through the comments to find someone who was using the same client version as you and see what they are now successfully using)

17. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    update #19

Quote:
    Good news I hope...
    The tracker is back on line and appears to be stable, for the moment at least. I can't say if, or for how long, this will last, but for the time being it is looking positive.
    The general feeling is that a bigger server will be our next step and I will keep you all informed should that become a reality.

Part of the issue yesterday seems to be the huge amount of false torrent announces coming into the site and these may be being caused by people trying to ...still seed the torrents from the old site. If you still have old torrents seeding in your client please delete them now...this is very very important!!!

As before please ask the site staff for site related efforts. I will continue updating your passwords now please remember your user names!

18. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Quote:
    It is just going to be one of those days folks...As you will have noticed the site is not stable and we can expect some more downtime.

Again can I ask everyone to stop every red torrent that came from the old site. This is absolutely vital as they are still sending literally millions of announces and are causing the server to massively overload.

The server and the new script really are not up to the job so we are working on ways to upgrade both, whilst still trying to maint...ain an interim service on the current site so that you do not miss out on your current shows.
    Those who have been with us for years will know that this is nothing new...we have rebuilt several times and although it is always rough, we persevere and come back bigger and better each time so please continue to bear with us.

I am unable to answer any more password reset messages at this time...I can't change them, because I can't get in long enough!

Please don't send messages telling me that the site is down...It really isn't helpful and I won't be reading them until it is back up anyway!

• Like Like x 1
  19. macseklany / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    update #21

site's staff on their Facebook page:
    Quote:
    Hello All... time for your daily dose of TVC news!

Things are a bit more stable at the moment (touch wood). I think this may well be because so many of you listened and stopped the red torrents from the old site...thank you!

For those who missed yesterday's update: We need you to stop and remove all torrent files that you downloaded from the old site. Not the actual downloaded files (the shows themselves), just the torrent files from your client. They will not work with t...he new site and so there is no point to keeping them and they are causing major server overloading so they have to go! If and when the shows are uploaded again you will be able to help by reseeding the new torrents.

It is not all good news though. The new site really isn't up to the job that we need it to do so, although it will stay up now to allow you access, sooner rather than later we will have to move to something better. At the moment we are trying to work out how to do this with the minimum of disruption to the members (and staff!), but this being Chaos it is bound to be a rollercoaster ride as usual! I will of course keep you updated every step of the way.

I have now caught up with the back log of password edits and the message box has been reactivated so that the next lot can be done. As before, only password requests can be dealt with here. There are at least a dozen staff on site who are more than capable of answering any of your other questions!

Don't forget to include your username!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone...don't do anything that I wouldn't do....

20. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Quote:
    Good morning once again fellow lovers of Chaos!
    Everything is still working...amazing, but true fact!!!
    I am going to start working through the list of password requests... there are a lot still and they will be done in order of arrival ( if you have just posted then it may be a while to get to you so just be patient).
    Please don't leave password requests in the comments of this or any other post...by their very nature they are private so must be dealt with in private messages!...
    Please only leave password requests...once you have logged in successfully all further site-related problems are best dealt with by the actual site staff.
    If you were a very recent sign-up to the old site please let me know.
    Last, but not least......DON'T FORGET YOUR USER NAME!!!!!!!!!

Happy Sunday folks!